INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ON HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND OTHERS.
- Right click onto your screen.
- Choose Translate - The Translated box pops up - Choose Options
- Then choose Change Languages
- Options box appears - Click onto Translation Language and choose your preferred language from the scroll able list.
- You can also check the box to Always translate. If you choose not to check the box then the Translate box will pop up to ask you if you would like to translate the page with each new web page.
Chrome Option 2
- Upper right corner of screen - click on the 3 dots - then choose Settings.
- When Setting opens - scroll down to the Advanced to find Languages. Click onto Languages and Add Language to find a list of languages to choose from.
- Click onto the 3 dots to the right. Here you can move this language to the top to be your preferred language, be asked to translate pages in this language, and show Google Chrome in this language. It may ask you to Relaunch for these settings to take effect.
- Click onto Safari in the upper left corner. Choose Safari Extensions.
- Choose Translate in the Safari Extensions. and Install it.
- After it is installed you will click on to the double arrows next to the URL address bar. You can choose your translator or click onto Automatic.
- This will take you to the Translate page. Choose Language tab and click onto Translate to. Choose your preferred language from the drop down scroll able list.
- You may have the default Bing Translator box appear to control your translations.