Setting Preferences for mobile app
Note: If you have already been using Braves Square on another device (e.g., computer), you'll need to use your Braves Square login for the mobile app. If you have not been using Braves Square at all yet, then you will be asked to create a password, which will also work for your Braves Squre account on other devices.
- Open the app
- Click on the three lines in the left corner
- Click on Account
- Click on Preferences
- Click Language Setting
- Choose the language of your choice
Braves Square allows users to select their preferred notification delivery method. When a message is posted, users have the options to get an email, text, and/or app notification. Users can also decide if they want an instant email each time or a digest email that comes at 6:00 pm with all the messages for the day.
Here's how to set preferences for notifications:
- Click on the 3 lines icon in the upper left corner.
- Select preferences.
- Click on Notification Settings.
- You can create several preferences here.
- Select or unselect your choices for receiving messages.
- You can also choose to receive instant emails or one email digest at the end of the day (text messages and app notifications are always instant).
- To change app push notification settings, click on “Tap to view/change push notification settings.
- iOS: Go to Notifications in your phone settings and select the NVUSD app to turn app notifications on or off, and to select the style (banner, badge, sound, etc.).
- Android: Go to Notifications in your phone settings and select the NVUSD app to set the level of notification.