AP scores do not appear on transcripts. You must contact College Board.org
To obtain a transcript of your Canandaigua Academy course work, you must submit a written request or you may also request a transcript by phone or in person by coming to Canandaigua Academy during regular business hours 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. If you have any questions, please call the Counseling Center at (585)396-3810 .
A high school transcript contains final scores for grades 9-12, dates of graduation, SAT, ACT scores, etc.
Please be sure your request includes:
- Your name (maiden name if applicable)
- The year you graduated or last attended
- The exact address where you want your transcript sent
- There is a $5.00 fee for records (cash, check or money order, made payable to Canandaigua Academy. Records cannot be faxed until payment has been received.
- Mail your request, with payment to:
435 East Street
Canandaigua, New York 14424
Attention: Counseling Center
Transcripts mailed to previous students will be unofficial unless the student specifically requests an official copy. Official copies include the school embossed seal and is official only if delivered in the signed, sealed envelope in which it is provided by Canandaigua Academy.